possibly a new car

TUBHMOOBVAJ

Reaction score
Kbb for these go for almost 8k. Got the carfax with me. Everything is clean. 2 owners. I want a civic but I'm afraid of it getting stolen. A want a vr6 vw but I want reliability lol. Just something flashy to get my gf to point a and back.

Yeah if you are afraid of it being stolen, don't purchase it because for sure it'll get stolen, even if the car is bone stock it'll still get stolen.

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
They are pretty good cars man, my buddy had one for a while and it was great for just driving around, and then it had a little get-up if you wanted it (not much, but some).

jeffpanya

Reaction score
It's tempting. Waiting for the call back if I get approved. Full coverage is only 105 and monthly payments are only 200-250 area. So it's not bad. Probably gets better mileage than the accord, first thing first is an alarm system/killswitch. And maybe a baseball bat or a gun lol.

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
is auto theft really that bad everywhere but here? No one steals cars here they just break the window and steal **** out of them.

jeffpanya

Reaction score
I've had 4 friends that had em1's and they have all been stolen. Stripped and found in an alley.

Back