Aww Nuts!

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
Muteki have some nice ones as well. Just look out for some good deals!

yeah that's what I'm trying to do. thanks man!

Haha. Well, from my research, usually the "budget" ones are more prone to stripping in the inside if you tend to take your lug nuts off/on often.

And colors tend to fade a lot faster with the cheaper lugs, whereas some of the high-end ones like Rays, if you were to slam them on the floor, it still wouldn't chip. I currently have some very cheap Ebay ones and the paint is stripping like crazy.

Btw, if you wanna be more safe, you can get some Gorilla locking nuts (comes in 4, put one on each wheel so it's tough for theives).

you make a realy good point. I'll probably do blox or muteki. Both pretty good brands for the price. Only thing is that I was told that blox won't fit XXR wheels for some reason but idk for sure if that's true.

I had advance lugs on my rh Evos.. Lug nuts are lug nuts too me. You make them sound like they are volks or work wheels

ha I know man but too me they are :D

jdmcg3

Reaction score
lugs are lugs.. i got some NRG purple lugs for sale.. pretty worn.. but i paid $125 for em (i know i know.. crazy ripped off) selling for $35. or if you wanna get creative go to your local hardware store and find something crazy and dope thats outside the box with the same thread pattern.. idk its just an idea i had..

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
if you want some quality ones I have a mint set of RAYS I've been meaning to sell for a while now.

four of them are wheel locks and the rest are regular, so they come with a key.

IMG_5201.jpg

IMG_5204.jpg

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
lugs are lugs.. i got some NRG purple lugs for sale.. pretty worn.. but i paid $125 for em (i know i know.. crazy ripped off) selling for $35. or if you wanna get creative go to your local hardware store and find something crazy and dope thats outside the box with the same thread pattern.. idk its just an idea i had..

lol that would for sure be creative! have any pictures?

if you want some quality ones I have a mint set of RAYS I've been meaning to sell for a while now.

four of them are wheel locks and the rest are regular, so they come with a key.

IMG_5201.jpg

IMG_5204.jpg

OH MY :D what's your price on them buddy? they look like they are in really good shape man!

jdmcg3

Reaction score
lol that would for sure be creative! have any pictures?

OH MY :D what's your price on them buddy? they look like they are in really good shape man!

they look bran new.. ahaha.. just dont pay to much for lugs buddy... you dont wanna be sorry like me, if anything find something dope on ebay. and again.. LUGS ARE LUGS!!

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
^^ yeah well he's not you, so let him make his own decisions. Even ebay for lugs is iffy, they might give you a crap wheel lock and then you're screwed.

yeah they are in very good condition, they've only been put on my car for a single day :thumbsup:

I'd say $110-120 would be fair considering almost every site that sells them is consistently selling them for $200 or more with tax :lawl:

you wouldn't have to buy wheel locks either, saves you money right there as well.

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
^^ yeah well he's not you, so let him make his own decisions. Even ebay for lugs is iffy, they might give you a crap wheel lock and then you're screwed.

yeah they are in very good condition, they've only been put on my car for a single day :thumbsup:

I'd say $110-120 would be fair considering almost every site that sells them is consistently selling them for $200 or more with tax :lawl:

you wouldn't have to buy wheel locks either, saves you money right there as well.

pm'd man :D

DrOwZee

Reaction score
Lugs are not lugs. You get what you pay for. Don't want your **** stripping on you or having your wheels fly off on the freeway. Jsut my .02cents.

Back