Aww Nuts!

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
Really need some new lug nuts for my sexy XXR's haha. Anyone selling some for a good price? Or what are some good lug nuts and where? I've looked at jhpusa and passwordjdm but idk what to do. jhp has outrageous shipping ($18 to ship freaking lug nuts!) :( Thanks for the help guys and the car should be out of the shop friday! :thumbsup:

eggs

Reaction score
dude just go to an advance or an autozone, you can get a set of tuner nuts for like 30 bucks

DrOwZee

Reaction score
Spend a pretty shinny penny and go with caliber 24s, project kics, or rays

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
JHP is like 5 mins away from my house :action-smiley-042:

I'm thinking about getting new lugs too.

Probably some Blox Racing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLOX-ALUMIN...Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item1e67ce490d

or maybe these.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/360300497830?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Lucky!! :D
well are certain lug nuts better than others?
I found the Muteki NEO Chrome I like alot but Drag also makes the same thing but cheaper. Is there certain ones that will break?

truWarier02

Reaction score
Lucky!! :D
well are certain lug nuts better than others?
I found the Muteki NEO Chrome I like alot but Drag also makes the same thing but cheaper. Is there certain ones that will break?

Haha. Well, from my research, usually the "budget" ones are more prone to stripping in the inside if you tend to take your lug nuts off/on often.

And colors tend to fade a lot faster with the cheaper lugs, whereas some of the high-end ones like Rays, if you were to slam them on the floor, it still wouldn't chip. I currently have some very cheap Ebay ones and the paint is stripping like crazy.

Btw, if you wanna be more safe, you can get some Gorilla locking nuts (comes in 4, put one on each wheel so it's tough for theives).

Last edited:

eggs

Reaction score
autozone lugs on XXR's lol....
Naw I'll get better ones. :lawl:

I had advance lugs on my rh Evos.. Lug nuts are lug nuts too me. You make them sound like they are volks or work wheels

Sorry to rain on your parade but that's my opinion

Last edited:
Back