FEB/MARCH 2013 ROTM WINNER! LowerMyCG5!

Pizzaman

Reaction score
congrats man love your car, and wheels. sad to see them go. just sold my DEP cause i hated the color but yours looks good congrats!

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
Congrats!
Looks very clean

Darius always looking spiffy! :thumbsup:

Congrats my dude!

Congrats darius!!
Car always looked good to me!

Wow, I had no idea you won........:coffee:

:lawl:

D-Ruck(it's only fitting), keep up the good work, Boss.
Thank you guys ! Means a lot. I forgot to thank all of you (6ga) in the interview. The support and love is amazing.

Damn I guess that stuck haha thanks Kyle lop
congrats man love your car, and wheels. sad to see them go. just sold my DEP cause i hated the color but yours looks good congrats!

Thank you sir! I hated the dep at first, but when the sun hits it after a nice wax mmmhmhm it grew on me
and now I love it

truWarier02

Reaction score
Congrats bro! Love everything about your car. I can't wait to see your new setup.

I'm going the 5-lug route real soon too :rock:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Congrats Darius! Your car is well deserved! Most people say that your first car is always going to be your favorite car.

Any prospective wheels in mind for your future plan? Keep up the good work. ;)

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
Congrats bro! Love everything about your car. I can't wait to see your new setup.

I'm going the 5-lug route real soon too :rock:
The 5lug might have to wait a little maybe begining of summer. But thanks man !

Congrats to Darius.
Another DEP sedan ROTM.

Congrats Darius! Your car is well deserved! Most people say that your first car is always going to be your favorite car.

Any prospective wheels in mind for your future plan? Keep up the good work. ;)
Thank you fellas. First car is defiantly my fav. Haha a lot of people say it but I honestly plan on keeping it for a while.

As for future plans I have a few ideas. Defiantly going atleast 9.5 wide. Wanting 10 in the rear. But the rest of the details are hush hush

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Thank you fellas. First car is defiantly my fav. Haha a lot of people say it but I honestly plan on keeping it for a while.

As for future plans I have a few ideas. Defiantly going atleast 9.5 wide. Wanting 10 in the rear. But the rest of the details are hush hush
I'd say, keep it until it becomes classic. :rock: (That's what I'm intending lol.)

Ooh, that'll be even more aggresive than now for sure. :) Okay, let's keep it quiet.

Back