SoCal H22's needed for video game.. you get paid and free dyno

juicebox00

Reaction score
Ok, so today i went to my usual hangout in the canyons and a black mustang and an Audi drive up. The guy driving the audi turns out to be the guy who sets up supercar sunday, if you know what what that is, along with other huge meets of up to 5k cars he said. Anyways, he comes up to me and asks me if my car has an H22 drop by any chance and i say no. But he needs as many modded H22's in any car as possible because he needs to record there engine sounds. What he also happens to do is record all the engine sounds for racing video games. He said he'd pay whoever comes $250-500 to do the recording and they also get a free Dyno read out. Its gunna be in Long Beach CA i believe. If you have an H22 drop i suggest you do this.

His name is Dustin Troyan
Email him at: [email protected]
or call him (in the morning) at: 818-516-5053

When yo do, Tell him what you drive and that you have a H22 motor. Then list all your mods.
he does NOT need your license number or any vin numbers, etc etc...
His websites are
www.connectedmediagroup.com

www.supercarsunday.com

www.motor4toys.com
btw, we should get as many 6thgen people to go to this because its kina like toys for tots but instead its a car meet where every car brings a toy to donate and he said around 5K cars show up

www.villagecoffeeroaster.com

Last edited:

nexTOme

Reaction score
if he needs h22 sound, why not record one from like..prelude?
record H22, not h22 in cg.....i dont see what makes difference in terms of sound?

juicebox00

Reaction score
if he needs h22 sound, why not record one from like..prelude?
record H22, not h22 in cg.....i dont see what makes difference in terms of sound?

he doesn't care about what car it is, just wants the engine. and he said he's already been to like 3 prelude forums with no luck. when i mentioned that some people on my forum have H22 drops he asked me to post this.:slap:... btw nice new sig

nexTOme

Reaction score
ummm its easier to find ludes with h22 than finding accord with h22? :eh:
almost all of h22 with accord isnt stock n e ways.....boosted/exhaust/header/etc....

if its for game sound, doesnt it have to be stock everything? unless there will be h22 cg with same mod list car in the game...:thinking:

lwlba

Reaction score
hah if he waits a few more months maybe

juicebox00

Reaction score
ummm its easier to find ludes with h22 than finding accord with h22? :eh:
almost all of h22 with accord isnt stock n e ways.....boosted/exhaust/header/etc....

if its for game sound, doesnt it have to be stock everything? unless there will be h22 cg with same mod list car in the game...:thinking:

He said the more mods, the better. And to list them.... oops, i should put that in da first thing

nexTOme

Reaction score
He said the more mods, the better. And to list them.... oops, i should put that in da first thing

doesnt really make sense to me...but w/e.....
GL with everything else....

Back