10/8/12 FINISHED Retrofit

98 SMR AV6

Reaction score
Re: Retrofit Process

Looking forward to the results as well, this is unorthodox and I approve.

Really looking forward to seeing how you tackle this project and what the outcomes are. Patiently waiting !

Thanks guys, you guys give me the confidence to make this happen. I'll try my best to keep this thread updated as soon as possible.

98 SMR AV6

Reaction score
Re: Retrofit Process

why not use worthwhile projectors if youre going through all the hassle already?

i know they were free, and i know you know they're not good...the price is low, but so is the value. when you end up upgrading them (you will), you'll have to do all the work again :thinking:

I'm only going be going through all this hassle once cause I don't plan on keeping this car much longer, I was suppose to move on to something different but funds were in the way. But anyways, it's just a little fun project for me to do in the meantime. I want to do something different, the outcome might not be as good as the other projectors used for retrofits but who knows somethings might come out as surprisingly better than expected. I'll try my best to make this project worth while to go through.

98 SMR AV6

Reaction score
Re: *UPDATE 8/22* Retrofit Process

Sorry that it took awhile for me to update this thread, haven't had much time to start this project just started working on the retrofit today. Updated pics on 1st page!

SykVSyx

Reaction score

IMAG0482.jpg

is there going to be an issue with that hole at the top left corner lining up, or will there not be a bolt going through there?

98 SMR AV6

Reaction score

They look good so far, i actually like how it looks with chrome housing :naughty:

Thanks! But I kinda do too, too bad they were junk headlights.

IMAG0482.jpg

is there going to be an issue with that hole at the top left corner lining up, or will there not be a bolt going through there?

It was just a test fit, I actually cut the whole thing leaving the projectors only now.

98eksedan

Reaction score

Any updates

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

98 SMR AV6

Reaction score
Re: *UPDATE 10/8/12* FINISHED Retrofit

Been really busy with school, finally had the time to complete it and update you guys! Updated pics on first page.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
*UPDATE 10/8/12* FINISHED Retrofit

Blacked out shrouds and reflectors FTMFW!

Nice set you got there man. Quality work :thumbup:

Back