2010 member ride video part 2

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Nice. Cept all 3 of my photos passed by in 1 second lol. The photos changing with the beat is cool, but there's a few instances where it's not working well. Good job, just needs some tweaking.

EDIT: I think you could fix this by shuffling the photos, and not having all of one person's pics consecutively (when applicable). Just a suggestion.

Last edited:

juicebox00

Reaction score
dude, imo this is the best one. the 1st video was good but needed work on the transitions. the second one had like 10 cars in it over and over again. but this one had all the memebers, good transitions, and gave a friendly vibe from the music which i think represents this site for the most part. just needs and intro and an ending and a little fine tuning.

TheHunter

Reaction score
Yeah I really liked that. I wasn't expecting to see my car in there at all, but it's in a group shot, so I'm guessing you have a TON of members in there.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
nice.... wish there were actual videos in the video, but still a good video :thumbsup:

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
dude, imo this is the best one. the 1st video was good but needed work on the transitions. the second one had like 10 cars in it over and over again. but this one had all the memebers, good transitions, and gave a friendly vibe from the music which i think represents this site for the most part. just needs and intro and an ending and a little fine tuning.

This.

yes this was very good, loved the syncing of the song with the video. (not easy btw)

Back