25bucks for injen sri....for reals?

nexTOme

Reaction score
I got an email like that too. I replied and said that I think its false advertising and that I feel they should still fulfill my order. I also wrote that its not my fault they listed the wrong price.

awesome!!! we'll see

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
I really don't think you can do anything about it..You could if he didn't give you ur money back..But since he admitted it was a mistake and you can get your money back he really is not at fault or anything

nexTOme

Reaction score
when couple members ordered after they have realized that they have made a mistake, these member;s invoice said that price might change.....

BUTTT!!! us who ordered before iapdirect realized that they have made mistake, we dont have invoice saying that the price might change.....so......any inputs???

jonblizz

Reaction score
Call them aor reply with a nasty email and tell them its not ur fault they messed up and that u shout get the product at the afdvertised price!!
if not report them to BBB!!

nexTOme

Reaction score
BBB? Buyers brotection bsociate? lol whats BBB???

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
better business bureau.

still have not recieved an email from them saying it was a mistake btw.

nexTOme

Reaction score
you ordered yesterday right? you will probably get it today....we should set a specific date to send them a email saying they should process our order....

Back