25bucks for injen sri....for reals?

6THGEN_AI4

hahah I was abt to order one and then I went through the whole thread...:furious:

nexTOme

Reaction score
well you can order one, and join our side to fight it......haha

hey~~ dont you want one~~~~??:hihi:

Lucid

Reaction score
I orderd one last night and have'nt recieved a letter back saying that i cant get it for the advertised price. I used paypal,:bukkake: i dont know if that matters or not.

nexTOme

Reaction score
Call them aor reply with a nasty email and tell them its not ur fault they messed up and that u shout get the product at the afdvertised price!!
if not report them to BBB!!

i dont want their business to go jeopardy, because i need to order my omni powa from them...cheapest out there right?? and maybe i need camber kit from them too....lol

i want my injen for 25bucks, but i dont want them to go outta business....hehehe

nexTOme

Reaction score
I orderd one last night and have'nt recieved a letter back saying that i cant get it for the advertised price. I used paypal,:bukkake: i dont know if that matters or not.

i used paypal too...yeah they will take awhile to send you a email....

Lucid

Reaction score
well i just checked my account and so far the money hasnt been taken out at all.

nexTOme

Reaction score
isnt it pending from paypal site? thats what i see....

Lucid

Reaction score
I guess only time will tell. If i cant get it for 25 i dont want it. I'm just buying it to use in the winter instead of my CAI. I'll probly get a cheap ebay one just to run in the winter if this doesnt go through.

nexTOme

Reaction score
I guess only time will tell. If i cant get it for 25 i dont want it. I'm just buying it to use in the winter instead of my CAI. I'll probly get a cheap ebay one just to run in the winter if this doesnt go through.

lol stay with us!! im sending him a reply......ill post it up here what i will send soon....

nexTOme

Reaction score
this is what i sent.....let me know what you guys think.....

i am sorry to hear that it was YOUR mistake for posting wrong price.

Please let me explain my story.
i have been keeping my eyes on couple items from your site for more than 2months.
and 2months ago, i did not know about your site, so we're talking about possibly more than 2month, but at least 2 months, of advertising for wrong price. im pretty confident about the outcome of many previous false advertising case, especially such a site with no disclaimer regards to subject to change of price.(for example, taken directly from dell site: "Dell cannot be responsible for pricing or other errors, and reserves the right to cancel orders arising from such errors." located bottom of their site where it is clearly visible to their customer(s))

i have been keeping my eyes on DC Sports TCS Exhaust System ever since ive discovered your company's website, and of course other item was the injen sri.
DC sports catback was priced at zero dollar, and your site allowed clients to be able to put it into cart, proceed to checkout, and even payment.
not too long ago, ive noticed that this problem was fixed. which tells me that it was your mistake to putting wrong price for exhaust system. so i went to intake category to find out if it was your fault to put up price for 25.00 for injen sri. when i checked, it still showed 25.00, and allowed me to proceed to check out, and once again, even payment page. this tells me that your company WAS, and STILL IS advertising injen sri for $25.00(for 1998, Honda Accord 4cyl), and $0.00 (for 1998, Honda Accord V6) as of June 06, 2007, 10:53am.

i had waited another couple of weeks from the date i have found out that your company fixed the price for DC sports exhaust system, to see if it was still your mistake to put up such a price like that. i think i had given enough time on your favor to either correct the mistakes on your injen sri price, or meet your price you have been advertising for past 2months and possibly more.

finally, i have ordered the injen sri for 98 honda accord 4cyl for $25.00 + shipping, total comes out to be $42.96 as stated on the invoice. i have made the payment through paypal, and the money is taken out from the bank. i think that your company MUST meet the price your company HAS BEEN(and also STILL IS) advertising for past 2months or more, on the return favor for your valued customer(s).

hope to hear great news from the most "well-known" company.

Back