350 block

cajun

Reaction score
OP - go for it. Anything is possible with enough $$$.

A somewhat common mod over in the Jaguar world is to drop a Chevy 350 in the XJ6 and XJ12. Companies make conversion kits for it.

dvilla5506

Reaction score
If i had the money I would there's 2 bloks on the side of my house that I could use.....yea mike I was talking to u

Mike's_Taffeta

Reaction score
If I were you I would do as much research as I can, and also talk to some custom fabrication shops to see what can be done. Free engines are always fun lol.

Oh and Ive done several different things to my car. Still working on some as well. Anything sepcific you were reffering to?

Mike's_Taffeta

Reaction score
in that sig the only difference is the rack and the wheels. Now theres a mugen lip, window visors, tinted tails, and soon 01-02 sides.

Mike's_Taffeta

Reaction score
yeah pretty much. I have the mugen on now, but I plan on getting rid of it and going 01-02 coupe front, but still undecided lol. Im kinda at a standstill since im changing jobs. Ill have more money once I start my new job and get my first check lol.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
You'd be looking at something similar to that Focus kit. I'd personally go to a tubular front end and custom sub-frame bracing. The rear-end and tunnel I have no idea how you'd go about that. Wiring would be a ***** too. The 4th gen I seen was built as a dragster but was also street legal. The whole cabin was hacked/rebuilt and pretty much unrecognizable.

Mike's_Taffeta

Reaction score
thats basically what it would take. A hell of a lot of custom fabrication, a **** load of money, and an extra car to drive while your car goes under the knife. But its possible.

Back