$41 oil change?

champaned_out

Reaction score
when do you use the hershy bar? -__-
also where and what do you do with the old oil??

HECz_

Reaction score
im asst manager at jiffy lube its 36 bucks there people complain sooo much i say yeah its time to get with it the cost of living has gone up and gas and food , and they come in and say i was here last time and they pull the i only payed 25 bucks lol lmao hasnt been 25 bucks at jiffy or anywhere else in the last 10 yrs unless you go to a hole in the wall gas station that doesnt even sometimes change the oil filter they tak it off dump it out and reuse it lol

valvaline was 37 are in mass for over 6 yrs then just went up 41 here last yr depends on taxes also and the area

My sister went a jiffy on Tuesday and they charged her $51 for an oil change. They also said her reverse lights didn't work and that it would be $20 for replace them.. I checked yesterday and they work fine.

juicebox00

Reaction score
when do you use the hershy bar? -__-
also where and what do you do with the old oil??

hershy bar was for dad, lol. and you can take the oil to jiffy lube, napa, walmart, autozone etc and they'll take it for free

twokAccord

Reaction score
i get a oil change for free :hihi:

from my buddies shop
he lets me bring in my car whenever i need to work on something

FlipStylie

Reaction score
$41 must be the Beverly Hills of oil changes... If you buy filters and oil in bulk, you can save alot of $$$. So I still recommend doing it yourself. :Smoker:

mraw112

Reaction score
siennas kick *** for oil changes. You dont need to jack it up. I can fit my oil drain pan right under the car. for the oil filter. just pop the hood and its right in front of you kinda. Just wait for the header to cool down. I love oil changes on toyotas. so simple.

Back