550hp AV6 W/J30A1

Status
Not open for further replies.

550whpAV6

Reaction score
on a side note i did purchase and SC controller to hopefully stop the TC from being limited at high end RPM's

iHazSnail

Reaction score
yea not too sure about your setup since you are "new to cars" and changed your injectors from 330 to 600 and what not after wht badger said? But anyway gl with your project and welcome to 6ga!
Also try not to multi post.

AFAccord

Reaction score
All i see here is a bunch of crappy excuses for why all these thing still won't work.

It's possible for SC and turbo's to work together. I've seen it on a friend's EVO out in Colorado. The problem here is that you've taken all these ideas, thrown them together in hopes of fooling the entire community here, and honestly that's a slap in the face to everyone. Do you think people are that stupid?

Also, you've somehow left out the most important mod here. I don't see a method for tuning anywhere in your list... :coffee: GTFO...

EmMinODaGreaT

Reaction score
Lol at the 370's for 550whp. You will need at least 550cc injectors @ a minimum... and thats maxing out...

and badger we made 670whp on 440cc injectors :D w/ a massive pump and -12AN lines lol.

nexTOme

Reaction score
ummmmm.........yeah GL...

i hope i can see this getting done

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
hmmm, do i see an epic thread in the making?

ill wait to post the obligatory fail boat pix

550whpAV6

Reaction score
Ok thanks for some feed back im not new to cars just to Hondas this is my first honda here I know engines but this is the first hard core aftermarket project ive done so its WIP did not change fuel injectors always had 600cc one just running 360's now. I dont see why these are excuses these are all the parts i actually have from a lot of research and a lot of mechanical friends that helped me order all these parts and construct the entire system for what im doing my parts list i posted earlier is not the end all and i have still have more posts to do with full complete lists and specs i am uploading pics of everything i have now and hope to be posting them sometime late evening.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
it looks like an excuse because you dont mention key parts until after someone calls you out on something that wont/doesnt/couldnt work.

ComptechV6

Reaction score
hahah did having like 8 names on v6p, stop you... no

now your on here, you really wantt to get made fun of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back