626 Meet Aug 29 !!! anybody from SOCAL is welcome!!!

jwong512

Reaction score
Lol if anyone heard a girl yell out "6th gen!!" from a lexus SUV it was my gf....unfortunately everytime before a meet something always happens to my car...our last bbq meet i got rear ended..this time literally at like 4pm my car overheated...:madrun:

anyways

HOPEFULLY the next meet everything will go well..but from the pics, looks like it was a good turnout. goodjob werkmeister

Yeah, I heard that haha. Were you riding in the car? I couldn't see the passenger.

that1redacc0rd

Reaction score
Yeah, I heard that haha. Were you riding in the car? I couldn't see the passenger.

lol yeah i was in the car too..but it was really hot outside and i was already in a crappy mood because of my car..i did take couple stalker pics off her side mirrors though hahaha whenever i get the chance i'll post them up. the meet looked like a nice turnout though

Werkmeister47

Reaction score
^ dude i heard about ur car sucks man and i wanted to see your car with the new mod too well next time we'll go, or lets go to the sedan meet

Kampfer

Reaction score
whens the next meet??? I wasted gas too... premium at that. By the way is the meet open to anyone like other then 6th gen?

jwong512

Reaction score
whens the next meet??? I wasted gas too... premium at that. By the way is the meet open to anyone like other then 6th gen?

Not sure. There might not be one anytime soon considering school is starting for almost everyone.

Back