626 Meet Aug 29 !!! anybody from SOCAL is welcome!!!

truWarier02

Reaction score
dope meet man, didn't think there were gonna be so many cars.. it was pretty chill at the hat.. when i got to target, started to get tired.. only had like 4 hours of sleep last night.

anyways, i would like to thank Jack for hosting this meet and everyone who came.

we should definitely have another 626 meet sometime again.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
it got down.
nice to see everyone. The pastrami chili cheese fries were dank.

drifthobo

Reaction score
haha my bad Larry, had a bday to attend too :boo:

We were tryin to look for yah to say peace but we didn't know where you were LOL.

Lrys_CG

Reaction score
haha my bad Larry, had a bday to attend too :boo:

We were tryin to look for yah to say peace but we didn't know where you were LOL.

oohhh LOL its all good thenn dude.. I was at Jamba juice, and when i got back i saw you guys leaving and i was like what the...

freelucien

Reaction score
got down there @ 8pm nobody was there... next time, i suggest someone giving out there number just in case you guys decide to move again. Gas was wasted....:bash:

XxESKIMOxX

Reaction score
got down there @ 8pm nobody was there... next time, i suggest someone giving out there number just in case you guys decide to move again. Gas was wasted....:bash:

god dang it. sorry about that too! yeah number and a possible 2nd location. incase of popo or any other reasons.

that1redacc0rd

Reaction score
Lol if anyone heard a girl yell out "6th gen!!" from a lexus SUV it was my gf....unfortunately everytime before a meet something always happens to my car...our last bbq meet i got rear ended..this time literally at like 4pm my car overheated...:madrun:

anyways

HOPEFULLY the next meet everything will go well..but from the pics, looks like it was a good turnout. goodjob werkmeister

Back