almightyfargoth

Reaction score
it's stupid too, since the OP's car (sold or not) looks nice as ****

like honestly, nice job dude :thumbsup:

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
id give 350 shipped if interested....

On the seller's behalf, NO AND GTFO.

If you can't make an offer that's reasonable and close to what the seller is asking, don't bother. Show some ****ing respect.

rizzy99

Reaction score
Never seen so much ridiculous lowballing in a FS thread. These headlights are clean. Very nice man. If i wasn't selling my coupe, i would be interested. I don't think my wife would go for having these in her sedan either...lol. GLWS man!

Mikey

Reaction score
Lets be a bit serious guys...tsx projectors with clear lense are about $120-140...shrouds can be had at about 20-30...used oem headlights at $50-70...d2s to amp adapters are about $15-20 for 2, proper bulbs are anywhere from $20-40, high temp black paint and clear at about $20 for both, some sand paper and polish to fix the lenses at $15.
Hence for a total of $260-$335 for parts alone.
However labor is what usually kills the deal with many retro-fitters charging around $250-300 for labor alone...and hence bringing up the cost from anywhere of $510 to $635.

This. However, the down side to things like these is that you cant always get back what you paid for it. Just like how you cant buy a $5000 car, put $10k in it and then sell it for $15k. I dont see why these lights can't go for AT LEAST $500.

GLWS. :thumbsup:

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
This. However, the down side to things like these is that you cant always get back what you paid for it. Just like how you cant buy a $5000 car, put $10k in it and then sell it for $15k. I dont see why these lights can't go for AT LEAST $500.

GLWS. :thumbsup:

completely agree

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
True. Retrofitting takes a lot of time and money. If you don't want to pay, then don't f*cking play. You're right - especially with retros, one never makes their money back. That's why I feel that making/getting a nice set is important, and then holding on to them forever. That way you get the most value from your item. GLWS, these are super clean retros and professionally done too!

hilodaze

Reaction score
Dont knock someones for sale thread. If you dont like the price, pm the owner and make offer. I see this way too much on here. If your not buying the item, then you should stay out of the thread.

true dat. be respectful. isnt there a rule for post dumping? i know some guys back in the day got banned for doing that. nice retros. tsx>morimoto

Back