6th Gen Forced Induction members and their numbers

EmMinODaGreaT

Reaction score
I think you're going the right route by boosting the K instead of the H. The H might have gotten you 250ish whp before you'd have to sleeve and build it. The K will get you more than that although I don't know about 500+ whp reliably.

Yup! You helped build a monster James. I'm waiting for a worthy counterpart to challenge my numbers...for over a year now.

Hopefully monty's car will make some power... And YES I finished it BEFORE IA!

Ilovemy6thgen

Reaction score
Just a question: Would it be necessary to spend $200 get a tubular log manifold made (spoolin performance) or would I be fine with a cheap ebay log manifold. Note: Goals are about 300-350whp

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
we stopped at 270whp at 12/3 psi.Didnt have a proper boost controller so we made some stuff.
6psi-217whp
9psi-24xwhp
12/3 27xwhp.
will get dyno graph posted later but only have a 10psi graph making 25x something.

Car was doing fine on the dyno,drove it home and it bogs down like crazy.I still need to change my TPS hopfully thatl fix the bogging under street load.

and I have to find where the oil leak is coming from on the drivers side..its a solid drip every few seconds.its big. :(

1bad6

Reaction score
Hopefully monty's car will make some power... And YES I finished it BEFORE IA!

James, you the man. I told Monty there was no way he was getting it before IA. I was mistaken.

we stopped at 270whp at 12/3 psi.Didnt have a proper boost controller so we made some stuff.
6psi-217whp
9psi-24xwhp
12/3 27xwhp.
will get dyno graph posted later but only have a 10psi graph making 25x something.

Car was doing fine on the dyno,drove it home and it bogs down like crazy.I still need to change my TPS hopfully thatl fix the bogging under street load.

and I have to find where the oil leak is coming from on the drivers side..its a solid drip every few seconds.its big. :(

270whp is awesome man...nothing to be taken lightly. Well done. If the oil leak is that big it shouldn't be hard to find. PM me your final hp and tq numbers and I'll update the list.

i see nothin but supercharged i see no custom or bolt on turbos for the j series

MONEYPIT has a turbo J. He's the last J on the list (the only one that doesn't have "SupChrgd" in the description). He's making the biggest J series power (almost 400whp) and the most torque of anyone on this forum.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
Oil fix found,fix-simple problem lucky no damage,still had plenty of oil. Dip stick wasnt all the way down set into the block,easy 10mm and push further down.

Used TB on for the TPS,I THINK that fixed the issue,but I need a real boost controller to find out for sure.

1bad6

Reaction score
Oil fix found,fix-simple problem lucky no damage,still had plenty of oil. Dip stick wasnt all the way down set into the block,easy 10mm and push further down.

Used TB on for the TPS,I THINK that fixed the issue,but I need a real boost controller to find out for sure.

I'm glad it was something simple. I'd like to see what it does with a proper boost controller. The list has been updated...you've moved up a spot!

Back