6th Generation Accord Meet '07 (ROLL CALL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
hoorah.. alright I got hot dogs handled, we have 80 left over from my little sister's highschool graduation stuff this past weekend lol and my mom said to get rid of them.

:beer:

steadypimpin

Reaction score
Ok, so we are meeting at the 7-11 first then going on from there after. How long are you guys staying at the 7-11 until eveyone gets there in case someone's late maybe? 2pm?

BlkCurrantKord is bringin the grill, Wildman has the grilling tools and we are set with the food. I'm bringing some burgers and dogs. One thing though, I'm not bringing a lot, maybe like a pack of dogs with buns and some burgers with buns, probably like 6-8 burgers. I hope others are bringing food too because I'm bringing enough for me and a couple others. I'll bring an 18 pack of beer and a bottle of liquor if anyone wants to bring some coke or something to mix it with. What else do we need?

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
actually I've got buns too haha.

Yeah the meeting spot will be that 7-11. If for some reason you get to Front Royal and don't see anyone there, call myself or dre or anyone else who has posted their number. Also do the same if you're running late

CHID0

Reaction score
Getting my timing belt changed right now and fresh fluids tomorrow.....my car looks like a POS btw, but i'm still going...

CHID0

Reaction score
btw I'm gonna steal some walkies from my parents, if anyone else has some might be a good idea to bring those as well.

Already have mine packed in the car for the trip....when caravaning, I never leave home without it:thumbsup:

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Ok guys just spoke to the park rep and there's a pretty big BBQ area right after the Dickey Ridge Visitor Center at mile 4.6 which is after the main gates of skyline drive and she told me they have many grills etc and a lot of parking so we look good people just want to let everyone know. Here's a basic map I touched up with MS paint at work lol to show you were 7/11 is and were skyline dr starts off and the BBQ area is very close right after the start of the skyline drive.

MapImage.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back