6thgenaccord.com meet

angelplus

Reaction score
from blacksburg its 5 hours doing the speed limit, but opnce you reach the border its around an hour and a half up to canton doing about 75 the whole way.

from williamsburg, holy crap man.. lol 8 hours so im not sure where you are starting from but either way its going to be 5 - 6 hours

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
i'd be coming from blacksburg.

and yeah... canton, maybe, but doubtful. i wouldn't be driving up at all either unless i'd convince one of my buddies to go on a roadtrip

angelplus

Reaction score
hey man, thats what i have to do when i wanna go somewhere far away lol so i garantee you can find someone. try to get a hotel up here and stay the weekend lol too much driving for one day, that would be 10 hours + the more we do when we';re meeting, doin our **** and stuff lol

angelplus

Reaction score
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I told wildman that we cannot meet in WV, not that I have a problem with that place, just that I had a bad time there once..

acrod99

Reaction score
Hey, i would love to go to one of these, but yeah, i live in NH...soo it sucks for me! haha

angelplus

Reaction score
hum... see the thing is, people are scattered, but hell, they can make a 4 day weekend trip ;) anyways, anyone who is interested in this meet please post so that we can decide on an area to meet at.

angelplus

Reaction score
i swear people delete my posts.. lol but anyways, yeah, tell your guys to come into this forum to talk about it so we can plan this out.

Back