98-02 possible subframe recall due to a/c drain pipe

Steadycrusin401

Reaction score
i know mines is pretty rotted but i was going to swap my mines next year when doing my h23 swap. but if its free and soon, it's for me.

doubleclutch

Reaction score
Mine is literally on the verge of busting through. I was all worried about it and was looking for a replacement at the junkyard. but if this becomes official, good lord my accord will be like new:lolrun:

Steadycrusin401

Reaction score
Mine is literally on the verge of busting through. I was all worried about it and was looking for a replacement at the junkyard. but if this becomes official, good lord my accord will be like new

This would be good for both of us.

factorviii

Reaction score
Funny you mention this. A few summers ago i noticed water leaking out from my car. Curious where it was coming from I put it up on a jack and took a look. there's a small hole in the firewall I believe where the water from the AC comes out. I attached a little hose to the port so now it doesn't drip on anything.

6thGenJed

Reaction score
if anyone slammed and has a scrapped up sub frame that doesnt somewhat exist like mine does this please HIT ME UP. lol i dont wanna waste my time and go there and them be like oh your cars too low we cant warranty it out because you already messed it up.:furious:

Jevik

Reaction score
wish i knew if this was going to become an actual recall. I already have the part, just gotta put it in and am holding off because I'm not too comfortable removing the steering rack.....

001Stunna

Reaction score
Hmmmm soooo if I go there with my fudged up frame in a low car will they not fix anything?

well common sense would say if YOU destroyed the frame and not the a/c drain unit then NO they will simply relocate the unit and let you be with your fuked up frame

Back