accident..

Werkmeister47

Reaction score
i'm not sure if this is the right place to put it in but today was bad, i was parked in a spot and a older lady in a 1972 pos chevy backed into my car, she said she never really used her tail to back in and decided to try today but when she hit my car she panic and hit the accelerator instead of the brake, so what you see is the end result of her mistake, i'm pissed off man i just got my front lip and my roof wing and was waiting to put everything on, thank god i didn't have my rims on today but yeah well i'll let the pictures speak, so right now my car is in the shop waiting for approval from the insurance companies

caraccident2.jpg

caraccident.jpg

finch13

Reaction score
Sucks for the car, looks like some suspension damage as well? Make sure the shop uses OEM parts, I know that's required by law in MN unless you say your own insurance company can use aftermarket.

CRV_33

Reaction score
Damn I hope there isnt any severe underbody damage at all. Seems like tons of 6th gens are dropping like flies due to collisions. Goodluck and keep us posted.

av6g6

Reaction score
Sucks to hear, so many 6th gens gettin trashed lately. Hope you get it fixed soon.

sonnyleq

Reaction score
Jack... dude.. that sucks...
Thank GOD for ur rrims is right lol

well now 3-series baby hahaha

but seriously,

hope everything does well

sweagle02

Reaction score
Out of ALL her life she decided that TODAY was THE day to park back first. Old drivers FTMFL

Werkmeister47

Reaction score
yeah it doesnt look like my coils are damage but imma let the autoshop keep me updated, and her pos had no freaking damage, her **** is like a tank so yeah ill keep u guys updated

Back