accident..

Accord281

Reaction score
Holy cow your car looks almost EXACTLY like mine b4 i put the rims on! That is kinda eerie...hope i'm not next.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I believe old people need to retake their driving test each year after hitting 65. So many on the road out there just driving terribly.

Sorry for your car. Like mikey said, cars are repairable and replaceable. Glad you're not hurt.

I think everyone should have to retake their driving test every few years. Everyone sucks at driving.

Good luck man, that really sucks, it has happened to me before. Nothing is worse than finding out someone backed into your car when you weren't around to keep it from happening. My talon had the same thing happen, dude who hit me just wasn't paying attention. His truck had zero damage as well, not a scratch.

whitegourd

Reaction score
i'm not sure if this is the right place to put it in but today was bad, i was parked in a spot and a older lady in a 1972 pos chevy backed into my car, she said she never really used her tail to back in and decided to try today but when she hit my car she panic and hit the accelerator instead of the brake, so what you see is the end result of her mistake, i'm pissed off man i just got my front lip and my roof wing and was waiting to put everything on, thank god i didn't have my rims on today but yeah well i'll let the pictures speak, so right now my car is in the shop waiting for approval from the insurance companies

caraccident2.jpg

caraccident.jpg

This is a small world after all. I saw the aftermath of this. Van Nuys right? On the first pic, The Gray 09 Honda Pilot (3 or 4 cars over is mine). I only saw the left side of your car (I think it was pinned onto some other white colored car).

Wife and I were wondering what had happend. Hope it gets taken care of w/o too much trouble. Good luck.

Mazingdc5

Reaction score
damn...lol...that kinda happened to me, too. I was telling my friend to stop and she hit the gas pedal instead of brake pedal..so..she just like..BAM!! i was like..DAMN..

Werkmeister47

Reaction score
yeah man haha i think i remember you guys, wow small world, yeah it was pin actually against a small white civic but i only have minor scratches, well as of right now the insurance called me and accept full responsibilities and said they are commited to fixing my car, they also said as long as the repairs don't exceed 10,000 then they won't put totaled title on my car so right now i'm just crossing my fingers, and for the guy who ask about my door, yeah like near the edges of my door is kinda bent so i don't know maybe they're gonna put a new door?

fresh112151

Reaction score
They can save the door but may just replace it regardless but I doubt it'll exceed 10k unless the suspension is screwed or bent frame...gl

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
That really sucks man. :(

Sorry that happened. I hate every other driver besides myself. They all suck and I trust no one. I am paranoid as fawk about my accord, and now even more. LOL far lot parking FTW.

On a offtopic note, what's up with Daewoo Lanos?

Finch has it in his sig now, and Andy had it in his description under his name before. What is this some lame azz joke or something??

whitegourd

Reaction score
yeah man haha i think i remember you guys, wow small world, yeah it was pin actually against a small white civic but i only have minor scratches, well as of right now the insurance called me and accept full responsibilities and said they are commited to fixing my car, they also said as long as the repairs don't exceed 10,000 then they won't put totaled title on my car so right now i'm just crossing my fingers, and for the guy who ask about my door, yeah like near the edges of my door is kinda bent so i don't know maybe they're gonna put a new door?

Was there any damage on the front end? It went up the curb there too didn't it? Glad to hear that your car's gonna heal back.

Back