accident..

Werkmeister47

Reaction score
see the thing is the pictures don't show the damage, my inside frame behind the backseat is more damaged than the outside, i shopped around and it was around there, i kinda don't trust some of the other shops so i decided to stick with them, yeah i know 6500 is steep but thats because they're doing other stuff outside of the accident at my request, i'm not sure the buyback is but i remember its like 20 percent of what the car is worth so for example my car was worth 9300 and after buyback it came out to be 8049 so i'm not sure

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
That shop is real happy you came in there, trust me...you are getting ripped....Anyways,

Is your car still able to drive? I say **** it and just drive it like that, use it as your DD and then buy a new car with that money. Your wasting all your money if you dump 6,500$ into a stock looking car. I would understand if you had a lot of mods, but your basically stock. Especially since you have the autotrajic V6 that will go out sometime down the road. Remember, once you spend alll the money fixing it and one day you want to sell the car.

Dont expect to even get 5,000$ for it, salvaged titles bring the value down a lot. That's why I suggested you just keep the car as is and use it as a daily driver, then buy a new car. You should be able to just hammer that fender out a little bit from the wheels and be able to drive it. I only fixed mine because, at the time, I knew a guy that fixed my car for only 600$ + parts and my car had real low miles. I pocked most of the money and bought my-self a DD so I could just work on my honda and keep the miles low. WIth 8,000 you can buy a real nice accord, civic si or whatever you like and have the accord on the side, think about bro........I always wished someone hit my car in a sweet spot, so the insurance would deem it totaled, but it was still decent to drive, thats money right in my pocket. $_$

Last edited:
Back