accident..

Werkmeister47

Reaction score
thanks again guys for all the support, luckily there isn't any damage in the front except when it was pushed over the curb it rip my fender liner, but i was gonna trim some of it too anyways to fit my rims, initially when i checked it didn't look like my coilovers were damage, also when it was towed to the autoshop, the guy had to drive it a little bit into the garage and it wasn't shaking or showing anything of a frame damage, but again it was too early to tell, right now i'm just playing the waiting game(the worst thing) to see what the adjuster says about my car, luckily i told him that my car only has 93k miles on the odometer and my car is a 99 he said he'll take that into fact, and russianred same here man i don't trust any drivers out there especially older ones, the one fact i'm so pissed off about is that her car had no visible damage at ALL..it was a 1973 chevy malibu that thing had 300k and looked like a tank

dtraill27

Reaction score
this reminds me of the south park episode about the old drivers lol.

good luck with the repairs bro. ive been backed into twice and it sucks

Werkmeister47

Reaction score
update guys...well as some of you predicted, the insurance deem it totaled, so i told them i'm gonna keep the car and they wrote me a check for 8 G's i also talk with my autoshop and its gonna cost me about 6,500 to do all my repairs, luckly my tein's aern't damage and neither is my chassis, so just all body work, tomorrow i'm going in my autoshop to do some paper work so hopefully i'll have my car by next week, just sucks now my car is a salvaged title, well thanks all for the love and support and when i get my car back it'll come back better than ever, i have a couple goodies at home waiting for my car :)

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
update guys...well as some of you predicted, the insurance deem it totaled, so i told them i'm gonna keep the car and they wrote me a check for 8 G's i also talk with my autoshop and its gonna cost me about 6,500 to do all my repairs, luckly my tein's aern't damage and neither is my chassis, so just all body work, tomorrow i'm going in my autoshop to do some paper work so hopefully i'll have my car by next week, just sucks now my car is a salvaged title, well thanks all for the love and support and when i get my car back it'll come back better than ever, i have a couple goodies at home waiting for my car :)

6,500 is VERY steep. Your in Cali, look for an independent shop to do the work for you. 3,000 dollars should be more than enough for your car to be pristine. All you need to to do really, is shave the quarter panel off weld a new one and paint it. Maybe a few other misc. items. I used to salvage and rebuild cars, the damage you have could be fixed for less than 2,000 in Portland. Shop around, take a little bit of your money and rent a car. Get a few quotes from other places. You probably will save a lot more money.

Salvaged titles mean nothing, only you have to sell cheaper than a clean title, make sure you save the pictures of the before damage for when you sell your car. Most customers need to see the previous damage before buying a salvaged title. My car is salvaged, shoot, I got rear ended so bad that I had to replace almost the whole back-side of my car. Luckily, I knew a guy that would do the work for cheap and I found a green 98 accord for the donor parts. GL!

Last edited:

MrLazie1

Reaction score
i agree with the others, shop around. there are always other places that are cheaper. even if its couple of hundreds.

juicebox00

Reaction score
When you get it fixed just have them do the work you can't do yourself. Then just buy the stuff you can repair and save even more. Looks like that might only be the rear bumper and maybe something to do with the trunk tho. but $200 extra in your pocket is better than nothing

Johnson

Reaction score
damn that sucks dude. how much was it to buy it back? im waiting for the insurance to look at it today..

Back