Accord coupe CG2 dash swap.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
YES, it's all done and everything works like it should :) wiring was a major pain, going from manual heater control to full climate control means most every connector had to be repinned. I also found that the RPM was off by 2/3 since it is meant for a V6 and I have a 4 banger. Found a little device that adjusts this.

Congrats! I was curious because I wanted to know how easily a 99 TL dash swap translated to a 99 V6 6GA when it came to the wiring...I forgot you were 4cyl lol. But glad you got yours done right.

sbanitt13

Reaction score
Fuesboxes are the same and so are the panels. You can remove the panels on the CL dash just the same as on the accord.

My accord has AUTO setting on the climat control. Yes you cannot control vent mode but that is done on automaticly. You still can use it to blown on the windows and fan speed is set via temp input (if climat control is not on auto) If auto then fan speed is set according to the temp dif inside and the imput temp on the display.

If you dont want to lose the manual climat control then can allways get the non Navi CL/TL dash as that has the same functions as our accords.

I might be able to go to the garage on tuesday so i can take pics of the side panels and how the fuesbox-es are. If you swap the subframe shown in the first post you can see that they are almost identical.
So if i get the non navi to maintain manual climate control, I'd still need the same parts as the ones you listed in your original post?
Just to clarify because i am considering attempting this unless there are some wicked gauge clusters i could get instead for my accord

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

mikedrre2013

Reaction score
YES, it's all done and everything works like it should :) wiring was a major pain, going from manual heater control to full climate control means most every connector had to be repinned. I also found that the RPM was off by 2/3 since it is meant for a V6 and I have a 4 banger. Found a little device that adjusts this.

Hey any chance you can do a quick write up for a swap using 4cyl? I'm halfway through a swap on my car and confused on ac controls going to rear and keeping the Honda computer ( I have th Acura Comp. But I was thinking it would be simplier using just Honda). A break down or tips would be awesome man!

Back