AFAccord's *NEW* Project (Teaser)

champaned_out

Reaction score
good stuff and good luck with the project... cant wait to see the outcome

CHID0

Reaction score
Very interested in this project, I was thinking of doing something pretty similar.

Good luck and subscribed!

AFAccord

Reaction score
Yes, JUN would be nice, but JUN3's like to see 12.5+ compression, and right now I'm strongly considering 11.5cr pistons with 87mm bore for ~11.8cr primarily for driveability.

EmMinODaGreaT

Reaction score
Pro 3's are a hard cam to daily on. However Pro 1's are a very streetable cam which can yield great power. (I have installed many of these and they are a good h cam) But then they have stg 1-3's also... I am just blah on all motor tho,all the loot and you could have a 400 horse turbo accord :D, but to each his own, and good luck anyway...

Kid2000EX

Reaction score
Yes, JUN would be nice, but JUN3's like to see 12.5+ compression, and right now I'm strongly considering 11.5cr pistons with 87mm bore for ~11.8cr primarily for driveability.

12.5+ would be hella nice but then you would need 95+ unleaded daily!

AFAccord

Reaction score
Pro 3's are a hard cam to daily on. However Pro 1's are a very streetable cam which can yield great power. (I have installed many of these and they are a good h cam) But then they have stg 1-3's also... I am just blah on all motor tho,all the loot and you could have a 400 horse turbo accord :D, but to each his own, and good luck anyway...

I'm leaning closer and closer to some BC Stage 2's or Pro 2's with 11.8 static compression right now. The goal of this build is generally to save money, but I think it will be very much worth the time and cost for the quality head/IM work, and a balanced bottom end.

Latest posts

Back