Amp power cable through firewall.

ddawg

Reaction score
so guys I have a little problem and as the subject suggests i don't know where to bring in the power cable from the engine bay into the cabin... I am using a 4 gauge cable and i can't seem to find a hole to bring it in.. could you please post your workarounds to this since the 4 gauge is a thicker cable... pictures would help too

shavedaccord

Reaction score
v6 > under the brake master cylinder there is a grommet that comes out just above the brake pedal. I have one 4 gauge and 2 8 gauges running through there.

ddawg

Reaction score
sweet thanks... i have the 4 cyl and i found the grommet ran the cable thru but now the grommet doesn't plug in all the way .. will that become a cause for any issues ?

bigtp3

Reaction score
v6 > under the brake master cylinder there is a grommet that comes out just above the brake pedal. I have one 4 gauge and 2 8 gauges running through there.

This is good stuff. Thanks. I needed to find somewhere to run fog light cable's through. :)

donpisto

Reaction score
I'll see if I can take a picture tomorrow of my 4 cyl. I have 1/0 (0 gauge) and had a buddy of mine help me with it since he used to be an installer.

donpisto

Reaction score
I'll check to see if I can find pics in my photobucket tomorrow. I got in an accident and dont have the car now so maybe wednesday or so i'll be able to look at it.

Back