And so it is completed!... 6 speed swap.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
Re: And so it begins... 6 speed swap.

what!?! its turboed too? thought it was only 6speed!!! now im really excited! hahaha. if joo dnt get the car before joo leave, i can take curr of it for joo till joo back :] go go go AJA AJA fighting!

TheHunter

Reaction score

what!?! its turboed too? thought it was only 6speed!!! now im really excited! hahaha. if joo dnt get the car before joo leave, i can take curr of it for joo till joo back :] go go go AJA AJA fighting!

Actually I'm still looking for a place to store it for the summer :deal:

DrOwZee

Reaction score

lol. sigh. no mo's room fo another car at my house EPIK FAIL :eusa_wall:

changaroo

Reaction score

this is exactly why i didnt make a 6 speed swap thread. no point in attracting a bunch of hype.

i wasnt sure if i could finish it on time, didnt want to get a bunch of people excited for nothing :p but it only really took me 6 days :p:ownedrun:

im sure NASOHC will get it running :) the swap aint plug and play, theres some troubleshooting you will have to go through, and its different for every car. you dont really know how much of a pain in the *** it is, until youre actually doing it yourself. i know i spent a good half day finding out what was wrong.

and to whoever posted that NASOHC should give a delayed car discount, needs a to be drop kicked in the nuts! lol jk.

Last edited:

TheHunter

Reaction score

Hahaha I know chang... but hey, gotta give the v6 people here some hope, no one on this forum does the 6 speed swaps, its always the people on v6p. Well... some HAVE done it here, but no thread for it. Plus I need somewhere to vent all of my excitement.... or I'd probably be dead by now.

changaroo

Reaction score

I feel ya bro.

The anticipation is just going to make it that much better when you take it for a spin. You are going to love it. I actually look forward to driving to work every morning now. Haha!

Good luck with everything!

NASOHC

Reaction score

this is exactly why i didnt make a 6 speed swap thread. no point in attracting a bunch of hype.

i wasnt sure if i could finish it on time, didnt want to get a bunch of people excited for nothing :p but it only really took me 6 days :p:ownedrun:

im sure NASOHC will get it running :) the swap aint plug and play, theres some troubleshooting you will have to go through, and its different for every car. you dont really know how much of a pain in the *** it is, until youre actually doing it yourself. i know i spent a good half day finding out what was wrong.

and to whoever posted that NASOHC should give a delayed car discount, needs a to be drop kicked in the nuts! lol jk.

It is different than all the others I've seen done in other forums:

06 Accord 6-speed w/flywheel, clutch, slave cyl. & starter
06 Accord shifter and cables (modified)
99 Accord (4 cyl) Clutch master (modified hyd. line from master to slave)
99 Accord (4 cyl) Pedal Assembly (modified w/spacer)

BTW: What does your have? and thanks!

Back