Auto gear stick/knob mod

Trippinsolzz

Reaction score
Hey guys so I was looking into this and I'm new to all this I have a 2000 accord v6 bla bla bla but if I do this mod my car will be triptonic? Like I'll have to switch gears every time because I've been looking for that a long time now this is exciting to me how long did it take all of you to do it ? Is it difficult or just frustrating also I would post a thread about it but I don't know how any help would be greatly appreciated I really don't wanna go 6 speed I looked into all of the 6th gem transmission and mine was to slipping knowing it happens to everyone I said I can't go 6 speed because my family uses my car when they have to they can't drive stick and I always liked the triptonic so I saw this and I'm excited but a bit scared to do this mod myself because I don't wanna mess it up

Mr. C

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Not worth the trouble, IMO. I only use 1 or 2 for auto-x, not 1 AND 2, 1 OR 2.

It may make you 'feel' more in control, but it's not worth the trouble. You have a computer to figure it out, that's the ONLY thing it needs to do.

FNCONE

Reaction score
Auto j32 swap with ecu and all necessary wiring and tiptronic will work....2 points of view. 1.not worth it most people never play with that.
2. worth it to get a better tranny if ur v6 tranny goes. Just make sure it has the correct internal fix and take care of it. Not the jet oil kit. I did mine to replace he tranny. Tiptronic was just a plus, but I move it once in a blue

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Ugh, I'd like to see a well maintained trans die...

Once per year!! Drain & fill the A/T with REAL Honda ATF!!!!

Still cruisin my STOCK one at 230k miles!!!

snydas1987

Reaction score
Yeah mines still solid as a rock. I shift it manually down gears most of the time but Iv always serviced my gearbox at the correct intervals. But if it goes it'll be a blessing in desguise cause il go manual then.. Lol I love my manuals but the car was perfect low Km's n exact spec I wanted..

Back