AUX input adaptor for my 2000 v6?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I had an FM transmitter for a while, it was a good one...and the sound was never what it should have been. Hardline is the way to go if you can...and if you're still living in 1995, like me.

imaricer:)

Reaction score
You hear a faint buz in between songs, but when the song starts up it sounds good. not the best but def dosnt sound like it wasnt worth buying. its good to have if you are saving for a nice aftermarket unit and arent running an amp. it sounds better than the fake lil tape thing. i always hated those. so ghetto and out dated looking imo.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
My Sony car kit tape sounds a lot better than the three different FM transmitters I tried. But whatever works.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
why not just buy an aftermarket deck?

Better sound quality and a hell of a lot more features...

A decent one can be had for 100. Amazon has some gơod deals

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Only problem with that is your car can become a target for theft, unless your windows are super dark or something. And the lighting on the deck and buttons, etc won't match the rest of the interior (if you're anal like me and care lol). I had one in my previous car though, and I loved having a unit that could read MP3 cd's.

manbear

Reaction score
it also depends on where you live say you live in bum f^$% nowhere or downtown or more popular area it will have much more radio waves going thru the air interrupting the transmitter!:ohsnap:

swollen_cu

Reaction score
Only problem with that is your car can become a target for theft, unless your windows are super dark or something. And the lighting on the deck and buttons, etc won't match the rest of the interior (if you're anal like me and care lol). I had one in my previous car though, and I loved having a unit that could read MP3 cd's.

Really? People still do that ish? Thats's why when you park somewhere that you don't fêl comfortable in, just take the faceplate off. Who's gonna steal a headunit with no faceplate? lol

imaricer:)

Reaction score
Really? People still do that ish? Thats's why when you park somewhere that you don't fêl comfortable in, just take the faceplate off. Who's gonna steal a headunit with no faceplate? lol

someone broke into my friends car, and get this, stole just the face plate :henry:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Yeah, and sometimes people will break into your car thinking you just hid the head unit in the armrest or glovebox, which most people do.

Back