Bangin' her in the parking lot!

pattywak

Reaction score
Can't really tell how audio systems sound from videos, but it looks like it would bump good. I'm basing this on the fact that your rear-view mirror is almost completely face-down - mine used to move down under influence of heavy bass until I tightened it up some. lol.

eggs

Reaction score
your title was very misleading but it does bump hard lol
:jarred:

pattywak

Reaction score
haha yea, videos of systems usually suck. a setup is really something you need to see in person.

a good rule of thumb tho is the more sound distortion thru the mic, the heavier the hit, hahaha.

Haha yeah, true story. Audio systems and exhaust systems are hard to get a grasp of through just internet videos.

xx24xx

Reaction score
I'd say it hits in the 140+db range. Obnoxiously loud is a good way to say it hurts your ears when sitting inside...just the way I like it. Different strokes for different folks. I will TL it eventually. The specs say to tune the box about 38-40hz and mine is about 34-35 so it really murders the lows. I will make more vids eventually with lower bass notes. Just FYI the mirror is pretty much useless past a certail volume level (about half). When I play my system all out with killer lows the sun visors jump around and those plastic insterts vibrate out lol. That's just for starters. We will see what happens when I add another battery, larger sub amp, and finally replace the HU. Thanks for all the compliments guys.

lwlba

Reaction score
hm.... nice setup i geuss...

but imho.. it's not very nice to bump it in the parking lot where alotta ppl could get bugged by it... i konw for sure i'd be pissed off if someone's bumping it so loud that i can hear from a mile away. just something for you to think about next time you make a video.

do post some pic of your setup though.

Back