BEE-R rev limiter install

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
It's for the handbrake. If you watch any video of it on YouTube the hadbrake is always up. And you won't shoot flames if you still have a cat

Mycousinaccord

Reaction score
It's for the handbrake. If you watch any video of it on YouTube the hadbrake is always up. And you won't shoot flames if you still have a cat

u can run it to either clutch or handbrake. if you run t to the handbrake then u cant use it for powershifting. i dont use my handbrake for launches i can control my clutch just fine. im running it to the clutch signal. and yes u will shoot flame even with a cat maybe not right away but it burns the baffle out of the cat after a while just destroys it. i know all about it. just the actual install is tricky which i understand it better now. but the handbrake is pointless for me. u think im going to rip the handbrake while im shifting. it serves many purposes. im setting it for my needs which is y im running it to the clutch signal

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Good look on the clutch purpose. Never would have thought of it that way... But I don't know where you could find a clutch signal, I'm sure there's something on the ECU pin that needs the signal. So there's something close by I'm sure.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Re: BEE-R rev limiter install.

Never heard of it and not sure why you need a rev limiter anyways. The stock one should work just fine...

LeAccord

Reaction score

Bee R rev limiters are crazy on high end sport cars like the skyline and that but on an accord ... :/

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

lol, if you rev that stock 4 cylinder any higher, you're going to be losing power.

...and next time, one thread per question, please.

Mycousinaccord

Reaction score
all of you will see. it serves it purpose and im building my accord to its full potential. and its just one of the choices in my setup. im going to end up getting an h22 head and doing the g23 build after i get the cosmetics taken care of. im going to build the h22 head fully before i put it on and boost it. for now im just getting everything i want squared away. and like i said it was a good deal and its neat to have so i got it not cuzz i need it but because i want it. and im not on the jdm or slammed bandwagon either. my ****s got a big wing with 10 inch brackets and im proud of it. im going with my own style that will come out nice. i will post updates and pics soon on it. but as a forum u guys shouldn't be asking why i want it and why im putting it on a accord. im sure there is somethings on ur car u just like to have but dont need. we are here to see what other people have built and assist those who don't know. instead you should be asking did it improve the overall performance and how i like it on the my accord.

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
. my ****s got a big wing with 10 inch brackets and im proud of it..

tumblr_m3k58aIED71qbx51ho1_250.gif

Mycousinaccord

Reaction score

lol, if you rev that stock 4 cylinder any higher, you're going to be losing power.

...and next time, one thread per question, please.

who said its stock. u make ignorant comments. u should ask about something you dont know. for all you know i could have it fully built. my f23 isnt stock ive got pistons, rods and camshaft. but i want even more power which is y im gong h22 head. honestly u make me laugh. who would buy an expensive piece like that for a stock car. hahahah kiss my a..

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Wait.... You want to keep it OBDII but run a G23 swap?

Want the full potential ?

You should have just went OBDI, chip p28 ecu with H22 basemap.

You're never gonna get the full potential with OBDII and OBDI has way more tuning options compared to OBDII.

But other than that, good luck on the build.

Back