Been M.I.A. Just new wheels.

bluiezaccord

Reaction score
I saw your ride yesterday. I dont know if thats was you driving but you saw me and you pretended you didnt. :lawl: and you drove around the Albertson parking lot and exited out Autozone side. I was the guy with the black hat and grey shirt.

Oh my bad. Honestly, I don't remember. I didn't pretend to not see you. lol I just didn't. I was going to rent some redbox movie but decided not to haha. Man you were watching me the whole time?? Was I bumping? Usually I am in my own little world when I am haha.

i was thinkin about getting these wheels but i wasnt sure if i wanted a stag setup... i like it, i just wish the rear had more camber... are u running a camber kit?

Yeah, I am running camber kits. I can't camber it more because it scrapes the shocks lol.

Looking good man. Long time no see :).

Thanks man, it's been a while. You're the reason why I tried to go this route. Let's see how it goes when I flush out the fronts more. :)

Whats up brotha!! Nice to see your ride as always! New rims lookin dope!

:) Thanks for the compliment man.

Like the rims/drop, and if you were willing to put the time in to mold an Coupe OEM lip kit, not much else needed to be done after that.

I think I might go a different route than the OEM coupe lip. We'll see haha.

damn... those rims are wide :eek:

clean setup bro

haha, thanks.

:)

I'll post new pictures in this thread once I get a chance to take some. As for clearance with the tires to the fender in the rear, the tires is like a mm away from it. The car barely rubs while driving.

Johnson

Reaction score
You could definitely pull it off, cant wait to see the results.

Back