Blackcord's 2002 I4 Accord Sedan EX-L

acc02d

Reaction score
No. Too far. Maybe one of these days. It's just that the East meets seems always dormant.:(

True, it is far. I'm from Vaughan so either west or east is fine with me. But it seems like the most active is west and it'll be my first visit. Have there been any recent east meet ups?

001Stunna

Reaction score
True, it is far. I'm from Vaughan so either west or east is fine with me. But it seems like the most active is west and it'll be my first visit. Have there been any recent east meet ups?

East meets have just gotten lazy bud, since not many ppl actually make it out even though they say they do. West is where its at though :147703263745b138a51...I'm from somewhat central Toronto and make a 30min drive there :) so just make it out lol and remember winter/cold times its underground level P3.
...check the thread on TAC for more info.

blackcord can i haz ur rims in return for a big bear hug? :)

Last edited:

blackcord

Reaction score
East meets have just gotten lazy bud, since not many ppl actually make it out even though they say they do. West is where its at though :147703263745b138a51...I'm from somewhat central Toronto and make a 30min drive there :) so just make it out lol and remember winter/cold times its underground level P3.
...check the thread on TAC for more info.

blackcord can i haz ur rims in return for a big bear hug? :)

ROFL. You crack me up man. :rofl:

Maybe we can drum up some interest in a East meet! :confused:

NC Representa

Reaction score
Lol. Thanks bro. You gonna do the Maxima corners as well? Post up some pic when you're done.

No way man! I don't have the skills for that. I've never done any kind of DIY projects. But I will try the retrofits that you have.
Why did you choose the D2S? I can't really tell the difference between all the kits.
I'm really excited about getting started tho. I would like to buy some new headlights first.

blackcord

Reaction score
No way man! I don't have the skills for that. I've never done any kind of DIY projects. But I will try the retrofits that you have.
Why did you choose the D2S? I can't really tell the difference between all the kits.
I'm really excited about getting started tho. I would like to buy some new headlights first.

Huh? You said "no way" yet your next sentence said that you're gonna try it.

So you're gonna get someone to do the retrofit for you? If you think you can open up your headlights, then that is the hardest part!! (no kidding).

Unfortunately I did not make a fill DIY thread, but this is my thread here with more pictures: http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31602

BTW I did not use D2S Morimotos. I used Mini H1s. The D2S will not fill unless you cut the back of the headlights. This is the kit I got http://www.theretrofitsource.com/pr...d=227&osCsid=n9bpuvutvchl2saijt51gu0kt5ubcpak Anyway, if you think you wanna try this and have any questions, I can try to answer for you.

really nice mannnn!!!

Thanks hotfinwax

Damn this car is clean. Loving the OEM style.

Thanks Jeer

Last edited:
Back