Blackcord's 2002 I4 Accord Sedan EX-L

blackcord

Reaction score
diggin those wheels man
Thanks man. As far as I know, myself and blankkoop are the only 2 rocking those CL rims right now. Then blankkoop said that he's gonna be changing his soon. So I will be exclusive then ha ha.

Clean *** car! Keep it up!
Thanks.

just SLAM IT :)
Tein SS-P dont go that low, so I cannot really slam it, but I have another 1" or so in the front that I can drop and another 1.5" in the back. But roads here are not the greatest and I dont want to destroy the lip because my driveway is kinda steep.

Great job, Love the retrofit.
Thanks. Those are absolutely one-of-a-kind.

Last edited:

blankkoop

Reaction score
Thanks man. As far as I know, myself and blankkoop and the only 2 rocking those CL rims right now. Then blankkoop said that he's gonna be changing his soon. So I will be exclusive then ha ha.

im on 15in ex swirls for the moment... can you pm me the shop name or number you got your fogs from if its not too much trouble?

cirsurvive711

Reaction score
I think those cl wheels only flow well on the sedans.. they look like slightly larger 01-02 ex wheels

blackcord

Reaction score
I think those cl wheels only flow well on the sedans.. they look like slightly larger 01-02 ex wheels

Yeah. I did my research and was searching for the largest OEM Honda rims and found that the first Gen CL rims are the only Honda/Acura rims that came in 114.3x4 and 16".

I get many people doing a double take at my rims, because it looks kinda like stock Accord rims, but bigger. :hihi:

blankkoop

Reaction score
Yeah. I did my research and was searching for the largest OEM Honda rims and found that the first Gen CL rims are the only Honda/Acura rims that came in 114.3x4 and 16".

I get many people doing a double take at my rims, because it looks kinda like stock Accord rims, but bigger. :hihi:

theres a mesh wheel (just like integra meshs) that comes on 99-01 cl that is also 16 i believe...seen a few guys around here with them

blackcord

Reaction score
theres a mesh wheel (just like integra meshs) that comes on 99-01 cl that is also 16 i believe...seen a few guys around here with them

Yeah. I know those meshies. Those are from the 1st. Gen CL 2.2/2.3. The 1st. Gen CL 3.0 are the ones that I have. I preferred the ones I have compared to the meshies. IMO, it looks more "classy"

Back