Blackcord's 2002 I4 Accord Sedan EX-L

blackcord

Reaction score
Ive been considering doing a ver similar build to this one, but when I went to get a body shop to see if they can do foglights on my stock bumper they said it's impossible :/

What year Accord do you have? If 98-00 then your best option is Civic fogs for 2003. If 01-02, then you can buy OEM for these years.

blackcord

Reaction score
Nice Cj6 Did You Have To Cutt To Fit In Those Fog Lights?:thinking:

Thanks. Actually it's a CG5. Yes, I did have to cut to fit. You have to cut piece of the middle horizontal plastic bar and the other small piece on the end.

rdxd

Reaction score
very clean - digging the polished lip and wheels - those blackhoused headlights really give it a good look esp with the black body paintwork

blackcord

Reaction score
Thanks rdxd. Actually I gotta put some updated pictures here. Only major addition was the modification and installation of a Baysonr OEM coupe style rear lip.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Thanks rdxd. Actually I gotta put some updated pictures here. Only major addition was the modification and installation of a Baysonr OEM coupe style rear lip.

Curious to see how those flow with the OEM side skirts.

accord2slow

Reaction score
Is that the only lip available for the 2002 4 door? I just bought the same one for mine and I'm not too crazy about the way it looks. I wish I would have seen your car before I bought it.
20131126_125933_zps5322712b.jpg

Last edited:

blackcord

Reaction score
^^ I assume you are talking about the Mugen Style front lip??? I am using the exact same mugen style front lip, but with a BaysonR rear oem style coupe lip at the back.

There are other lips available for our 4 doors (like Wings West, Karmini (sp?) etc etc.)

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Forgot about that thread, Kel.

thanks for the link.

I may have asked in that thread, but any thoughts about putting the v2.0 BaysonR Coupe front lip on as well?

You already know what it takes to extend the rear lip, would you consider that work for the Coupe sides, also?

Back