Blackhousing blindness

slaiguy

Reaction score
wha the hell is 'crystals?' u keep on sayin that and i have no idea wha that means.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
I just like how an almost three year old thread has been bumped and no one has said anything.

wait I just did.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
It's like threads pop up like mushrooms, but they are the same exact mushrooms that rotted away last season. People - this has been chewed up, swallowed, shat out, and I guess now the sh*t's getting eaten and chewed up all over again!!! How many times does this blackhousing issue/questions need to get covered? Have the threads where this has been covered in years past been lost in the dark realm of "unable to search"??

Last edited:

CARVERitUP

Reaction score
wha the hell is 'crystals?' u keep on sayin that and i have no idea wha that means.

It's just a difference in the type/style of the reflectors. My particular Honda was made in the USA. The stock headlights were typical. Crystal headlights use a different pattern and clarity is like 10 times better. I also noticed a massive improvement in light output/cutoff because the headlights are aftermarket (but OEM looking) so they focused on making the light dispersal more concentrated than stocks. Just refer back to those pictures I posted and you'll see.

CARVERitUP

Reaction score
Pulled straight from k2motor.com, the place I purchased my lights from:

"Euro (Crystal) Headlights are known to be more superior in lightning ability as compared to US headlights while using the same wattage light bulbs. Euro headlights illuminate roads more efficiently due to more advance assembly.

This unique euro headlight set up allows more light beam to be projected by the headlights, forming a brighter and clearer uniform beam in front of the car as well as on adjacent sides Like the look of Halo headlights or angel-eye headlights? Take a look at our Halo angel-eye euro headlights fusion - style and performance. Select from our range of euro headlights with fitted Halo. Our range of euro headlights are direct replacement, plug-n-play for your factory headlights, which brightens dark windy roads as well as cosmetically value-adds your vehicle.

Having fogging issues with your headlights or clouded headlights? Get your high quality replacement headlights for your vehicle at a fraction of what dealers are charging."

slaiguy

Reaction score
k2motors has screwed me over w/ one of their products a while ago, but i guess u were one of the lucky ones bro...

Badook

Reaction score
It's just a difference in the type/style of the reflectors. My particular Honda was made in the USA. The stock headlights were typical. Crystal headlights use a different pattern and clarity is like 10 times better. I also noticed a massive improvement in light output/cutoff because the headlights are aftermarket (but OEM looking) so they focused on making the light dispersal more concentrated than stocks. Just refer back to those pictures I posted and you'll see.

I got a set of crystal headlights for my car and the light looked nothing like yours... Mine made a U shape on the road and was focused way to much like a pencil beam. I ended up putting the stock buckets in the new housings.

Badook

Reaction score
k2motors has screwed me over w/ one of their products a while ago, but i guess u were one of the lucky ones bro...

K2 just happens to be were I got mine, With dealing with them I will never buy anything from them again. After having to argue with them about defective housings is when I put the stock buckets in the k2 housings. After getting the lenses apart There were screws rolling around the inside. They had been stripped to the point of being able to pull them out without twisting. there cracked and broken peices. I am happy I had extra parts to replace pretty much everything but the housing.

Back