bRaZEns '02 EX V6 Coupe *2-11-13* (56kGtfo)

silverbullet99

Reaction score
Re: bRaZEns '02 EX V6 Coupe (56kGtfo)

damn, i wish i had an accord that nice when i was 16. im going to school to be a honda tech now so i dont have to work ****ty dead end minimum wage jobs. i cant wait to graduate and start building my dream cars.

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score

whoasers.....i love the 01-02 coupe front bumpers :thumbsup: on the black housing

pattywak

Reaction score

How you likin those Black Ice air fresheners? The only one I've tried is Strawberry.
And DAMN you hung all three! You must be toking some serious green to need all that air freshening capability.

juicebox00

Reaction score

Nice accord, i basically started out in the same situation last year but still don't have a job, just a savings account that i can't use without parents.....:fail:.
And i can't really drop my car since i got a steep driveway in which i scrape now unless i go like .0001mph and i don't wana park in the street cause both my neighbors cars on either side of me have been hit while parked on the street and one car... some little saturn **** :rice:.... was totaled.

Good luck with your ride tho

blinkz0rz

Reaction score

I can safely say that I'm jealous. But, I'll take my wheels over yours. :)

qwerty101

Reaction score

that is a nice black. ur off to a great start. just slam it! pretty much what everyone else is saying here. man i wish i can have 15 percent tint in ca

Back