Brent's Fitted Coupe (No 56k)

White6GAV6

Reaction score
There is also this one:
1162%2098_1999_00_01_02_HONDA_ACCORD_lx_ex_TRUNK_SPOILER_CUSTOM_WING_ROOF_BODY_KIT_SARONA_ACCESSORIES_CHROME_GRILL.jpg

But it's $300. I would just go with the FRP one posted before and paint it. Just me though.

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
They did make a sedan one, there were a lot left over after the GB actually from flakers but not sure how many were coupe/sedan. I have seen the sedan ones pop up on Ebay, but I don't see any right now.

The FRP one looks close, they probably just copied AIT's design.

Really .. hmmm well I hope to just wait and catch one that may pop up some where. I would rather have an AIT model in CF even if I do end up painting it. I can buy replica parts and pretend it's the real thing but no point. You can buy a Toyota and pretend it's a Lexus but in the end, you know the quality and you get what you pay for.

There is also this one:
1162%2098_1999_00_01_02_HONDA_ACCORD_lx_ex_TRUNK_SPOILER_CUSTOM_WING_ROOF_BODY_KIT_SARONA_ACCESSORIES_CHROME_GRILL.jpg

But it's $300. I would just go with the FRP one posted before and paint it. Just me though.

I may look into this model if I can't grab an AIT. Thanks :thumbsup:

Varnell

Reaction score
In my honest opinion, I don't like how the coupes look. I don't know if it's because of your sedan conversion mods, but I'm loving the look of this car.

By the way, nice choice with the IDA-X305S. That was my previous head unit and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Last edited:

KickPush_

Reaction score
I have the same coupe but it's a v6 I finally got some wide deep dish wheels and I wanna add spacers to make my rear a little more flush but the bumper tab in the back is in the way! What did you do?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Ilovemy6thgen

Reaction score
Back