Cali Accord Meet: 06.08.2013

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Hey Ralph you guys doing that raffle again? Limit on the tickets this time? Cuz I remember that guy won like 5+ items haha

scanlessfool

Reaction score
Master list has been updated.

what city is the meet gonna be in?

I can confirm that it will be in L.A. county. As for specifically where, it is something we will be sharing in the upcoming weeks as we don't like to announce information until it is written in stone. It would reflect badly if we were to say it would be at one location and then change it again. I hope you understand.

scanlessfool

Reaction score
Master list has been updated and location has been added.

dont know what it will be like at that time but im down if money permits it

Hopefully you are able to save a little bit at a time which will allow you to make it out and meet fellow Accord enthusiast.

i'll be there this time!

Our SoCal coordinator missed out on your car when he went up to the Bay Area in August, so we know he's eager, as well as the rest of the community, to see it.

I will try to make it out. I'm trying to reconnect with all the 6GA members. My car is dirty and a work in progress.

If not for the Accords, the next best reason to make it out is to reconnect with fellow 6GA members. :thumbsup:

Since the 1st gen cl is welcome , how bout my 2nd gen cl ? It's similar to a 6th accord :)

By all means, fellow automotive enthusiast are welcome to spectate.

Back