Cali Accord Meet: 06.08.2013

scanlessfool

Reaction score
Don't forget, everyone. Registration opens tomorrow! Please go to our Facebook page at facebook.com/cali.accord.meet for registration.

scanlessfool

Reaction score
You have to register for CAM?

There is a fee to register your car and park in the reserved parking area. You are more than welcome to attend the meet and be a spectator at no charge. Hope that answered your question. However, take into consideration that should you want to purchase a shirt or stickers there, items that would come with your standard registration fee, you would have to pay for them separately which could equate to, if not more, than the standard fee.

I hope this answers your question.

scanlessfool

Reaction score
Excuse us for not being to be on, but registration and answering questions on the Facebook page, via email, and other forums. We're just about sold out and very excited for the expected turnout. We'll be share to share any developing information.

scanlessfool

Reaction score
sold-out1.jpg

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Does this mean I cannot attend anymore ?? :skurred: oh well .. iono if my car will be ready by then anyways haha.

scanlessfool

Reaction score
Does this mean I cannot attend anymore ?? :skurred: oh well .. iono if my car will be ready by then anyways haha.

No, not at all. You can definitely still come by and spectate, but where as those who registered will be able to park with the rest of the Accords and receive a complimentary shirt, sticker, and raffle ticket, spectators will have to pay for that.

Back