Cali Accord Meet: 06.08.2013

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Hey Ralph, might not be able to make it to this one. Car is getting put back to stock and sold eithin this month. Unless I can find a new car in time, change me to maybe.

scanlessfool

Reaction score
Master list has been updated.

Hey Ralph, might not be able to make it to this one. Car is getting put back to stock and sold eithin this month. Unless I can find a new car in time, change me to maybe.

That's unfortunate to hear, but hopefully you can still make it out to catch up with the rest of the 6thGenAccord community.

JV6

Reaction score
Call us canadians crazy but hc529 and I plan to drive our 6thgens too bonneville salt flat utah for photoshoot and then hit las vegas. On our way back we will stay in los angelos and plan to go to this meet. We had a chat about it, we drove to los angelos last year and might do it again this year lol.

Last edited:

scanlessfool

Reaction score
Master list has been updated

Call us canadians crazy but hc529 and I plan to drive our 6thgens too bonneville salt flat utah for photoshoot and then hit las vegas. On our way back we will stay in los angelos and plan to go to this meet. We had a chat about it, we drove to los angelos last year and might do it again this year lol.

That's GREAT to hear! We had a group of friend from last year drive all the way out from Quebec & Toronto. Although they won't be driving out again this year, they will be attending. :canada:

scanlessfool

Reaction score
Behind the screens we have been working diligently on implementing a new system and we are glad to say that the process for registering this year is a step ahead from that of last as well as any other event that we ourselves have attended. After receiving a lot of inquiries as to when registration is going to be, we are happy to say that it will be on April 1st.

todd_cards

Reaction score
Will you guys eventually make your way to the Eastern side of the states. Like Ohio! Sounds awesome to go to one of these things!

scanlessfool

Reaction score
Will you guys eventually make your way to the Eastern side of the states. Like Ohio! Sounds awesome to go to one of these things!

It'd be great to be able to do something like that, but at the same time, it's so hard considering. One of our co-founder is actually from Canada and attends a lot of events in the Mid-West, so I wouldn't count it out for him to be the primary organizer on our behalf when the time comes.

Back