Caliaccord's 2002 Accord sedan Lx (56k) (Big Update 9/12/15)

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
Every other Honda I see seems to have some form of the blue hids, its nice to see a change. It really does make the car look newer and standout a little more.

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
Thanks man, I'm really enjoying them at night especially along with the retrofit. My sister has an 01 sedan and it is crazy how much more you can see at night.

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
It seems like these are a lot brighter than the last few hids I've had,and yes they all had the blue tint in them. The visibility is great but I think that is mostly due to the retrofit. From now on, Kensun is the only brand Hid ill ever purchase.

RawCarnage

Reaction score
how you liking the exhaust man? im turboing my accord soon, so im looking for an exhaust with a little more flow too it. but i dont like it to be too loud just a deep throaty sound.

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
I absolutely love this exhaust. It is exactly what you are looking for. Not too loud, not raspy at all and really deep sound. I have had it for about 3 years now with no problems at all. Ill find the link and post it here. I made a sound clip for another member that was interested.

RawCarnage

Reaction score
ah i love it, sounds perfect lol. ima look into buying the set up now. thank you!

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
Not a problem, I had purchased mine from autoanything because they were able to price match off another website that I had a coupon for. The website I had the coupon for was Hottexhaust.com and it was 25% off gave me $135 off. If you go on their website, add it to cart, there is a message under the coupon code that says "Expired Coupon Code Click Here". The coupon code I had was Veedub. Send them an email and they might honor it. 25% off of $500+ gives you a pretty decent discount.

Back