Caliaccord's 2002 Accord sedan Lx (56k) (Big Update 9/12/15)

f23.Tetsusaiga

Reaction score
It seems like these are a lot brighter than the last few hids I've had,and yes they all had the blue tint in them. The visibility is great but I think that is mostly due to the retrofit. From now on, Kensun is the only brand Hid ill ever purchase.

Awesome man! I'm glad they're working out for you! i'll keep that name in mind in case I want to grab them or recommend them. Or I'll just link your ride thread haha :lawl:
How's everything with your car going man?

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
They're a little more than the average ebay hids but worth it imo for $60. Everything going pretty well with it but I start classes again on Monday so driving back and forth again(45 miles a day) will be the true test. Pretty jealous of that TL strut bar, trade you for my eBay one.:lawl:

f23.Tetsusaiga

Reaction score
They're a little more than the average ebay hids but worth it imo for $60. Everything going pretty well with it but I start classes again on Monday so driving back and forth again(45 miles a day) will be the true test. Pretty jealous of that TL strut bar, trade you for my eBay one.:lawl:

Oh ok, nice! I can't remember the name of mine. They cost me $100 though :Boo: Do yours flicker?
Oh ok, nice man. I go back Feb 6th. That will be the true test! Do you know when you're going to get your tranny rebuilt? Sounds like a lot of wear on your tranny man.
Haha, aw man. I'm sorry it's not for sale. I paid about $70 for it though, on an Acura site. I want to get another one with it too!
What's next for you man!?

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
All of the ones I owned would always flicker but these ones don't. I'm thinking about getting the tranny rebuilt in May but I highly doubt it will make it that far. Next mods for my car will probably be the s2000 steering wheel, new taillights(same ones but new) and the the Progress RSB. Those are the goals I have for this year along with the tranny rebuild.

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
First picture with the new camera. I liked this picture for some reason so decided post it here. Came out 10x clearer than my phone. Cant wait to take more when I have time.

f23.Tetsusaiga

Reaction score
First picture with the new camera. I liked this picture for some reason so decided post it here. Came out 10x clearer than my phone. Cant wait to take more when I have time.

Very nice picture! Good thinking taking some pictures before the meet to get to know the camera, wouldn't want to go into it never having turned it on haha. Even if you did that, you'd probably be good though lol!

All of the ones I owned would always flicker but these ones don't. I'm thinking about getting the tranny rebuilt in May but I highly doubt it will make it that far. Next mods for my car will probably be the s2000 steering wheel, new taillights(same ones but new) and the the Progress RSB. Those are the goals I have for this year along with the tranny rebuild.

Sorry man, replying to this a little late, didn't see it come up.
Damn man, May's pretty far, especially with your commute. Maybe see if you can get an alternate opinion to see if it could wait that long, would hate to have something happen after buying other stuff or just have it happen unexpectedly or at a bad time. I can ask my mechanic if you want too, couldn't hurt ya know. Is the s2k steering wheel smaller than the accord's? I've messed around with my seating position to accommodate myself, but wish I could sit closer to the wheel but if I do, when I turn my hand hits my knee. Lol.
But cool mods man! I have the eibach's rsb at 23mm, progress is 24. I may have to upgrade later...haha.

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
Yeah would hate for it to give on the freeway again. That already happened to me when I was driving my sisters 01 on the freeway a few months ago. It just stopped accelerating out of nowhere and I had to just coast it to the shoulder, pretty scary experience. Might add some more Lucas Transmission fix since it helped a little last time I did it. I'm banking on it going out within the coming months so I already have some back up money stashed.lol. Yeah I believe the s2k steering wheel is smaller so it might help with that hand/knee issue.lol.

Caliaccord02

Reaction score

Didn't get to use the new camera as much as I would have liked before taking pictures at the meet tomorrow but I think I got the basics down.lol

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
Just installed a red badge in the front to match the back. All I need are those fancy Type R stickers for the sides and I'll officially have a Type R Accord :lawl::lawl:

Back