camera nerds please chime in

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
yea, the new canon 18-55 IS is actually a very good value lens, light years ahead of the old kit lens

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
lol...stabilized lenses :ohyou:

but yeah...d40/60 are toys for ladies :lawl: the canon rebel series feel like garbage, although they take decent--if not a bit on the cold side--pics.

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
wow thats a high price.i sold my d70 eith 18_55 and 55_200 vr with the backpack n sb600 flash for 350
also the lens filter .

lwlba

Reaction score
lol at first i thought the friend's selling the 55-200 vr lens along with it, so i was considering it for 450. i dotn really have a budget right now, and im not looking to buy one right away. my friend just kind of offered, so i figured i might ask for some advice. thanks for the input

RickyG

Reaction score
i personally love my d40 i don't know what everyone else is talking about. if you're not familiar with an slr it's great. and it still maintains all the manual features you could ever need. plus you get more mega pixels with the x but if i were you i'd be a d80 or with the added bonus of video recording the d90

pattywak

Reaction score
Man a lot of Nikon haters in this thread. haha.
I like my D40, but then again I'm just getting into digital photography and just learning everything right now.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
thats what i mean...everyone loved their starter cam until they started using better ones.

my 300d was ok, until i used a k10d...it was like my eyes were opened, and i saw what i was missing.

like i said in another thread...give people a year, they will want to step up.

dynasty

Reaction score
thats what i mean...everyone loved their starter cam until they started using better ones.

my 300d was ok, until i used a k10d...it was like my eyes were opened, and i saw what i was missing.

like i said in another thread...give people a year, they will want to step up.

agreed. i told my friend who is also getting a d40 to not cheap out on lenses. and he knows what i mean so he got some good lenses. not sure which one though

Back