car too bouncy camber kit................ help

mr.6thgen

Reaction score
my car is on ebay coilovers i just installed the rear camber kit. no problems there. well when i installed my front camber kit its hitting against the chasis i think its cuz my cars too low. but i was wondering if any1 has this problem with the ball joint camber kit. i got this camber kit....http://www.ebay.com/itm/98-02-Honda...1998|Model:Accord&hash=item2a199a6493&vxp=mtr
so should i order up the ball joint one? cuz i think the camber kit i bought is wider. so it hits on top instead of fitting in. i did search for this and didnt find anything....

Narftastic

Reaction score
stop rite now, your first and biggest mistake is buying ebay coils.

take them off sell them to some other idiot and save for real coilovers and your problem will be gone.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
OP, lot sof us have made the mistake of getting ebay coils.

They are poor quality, and they will not offer you the ride you want. Either get some Ground Control coils or full coilovers for starters.

If you want to slam your car, fine, then I would suggest either the Wicked Tuning or Ingalls camber kits.

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
stop rite now, your first and biggest mistake is buying ebay coils.

take them off sell them to some other idiot and save for real coilovers and your problem will be gone.

OMG! he didn't even use narf once!! lolol.

Yeah man because of it being bouncy it's gonna hit. I'm dumped on FF and pretty friggin stuff but I still hit the strut tower. It's something you just live with lol!

Back