CF or No CF

WW or CF

• Total voters

MikeyMike

Reaction score
im just thinking in regards to weight / updating

i went to the track sunday and the numbers were horrible.. (ill post soon about that) and 1 factor is the weight of everything. so i was lookin on a way to lighten it up but still keep a nice look.. IMO painted CF looks ugly but thats prob because I work @ a body shop and just love glass like finishes. i dunno i already have a potencial buyer of the ww kit which is why its in debait.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
ehh keep what you have...CF would not flow good with your blue...and to me CF lips on any color but black look awful..it just looks like the owner didn't feel like getting the parts painted...

people in the car scene would notice and respect it...but 95% of the people would think ur car is just two different colors..

pyaarawala

Reaction score
ehh keep what you have...CF would not flow good with your blue...and to me CF lips on any color but black look awful..it just looks like the owner didn't feel like getting the parts painted...

people in the car scene would notice and respect it...but 95% of the people would think ur car is just two different colors..
That's pretty much true with a lot of car mods.

But I vote to keep the WW kit.

Last edited by a moderator:

PROJECT H

Reaction score
your car is hot the way it is.

but if you wanna go cf hood, paint it your color, and leave like a trim of cf on the edges. :)

then you get both. haha

highway_patrol

Reaction score
I say cf but don't paint it but do the colored clearcoat for the lip kit and as for the cf hood and maybe trunk, paint them to match the car.

CHID0

Reaction score
I like your car just the way it is.....clean as fawk.

Back