CG3H22T's 1998 Honda Accord CUSTOM LX 2 dr.

99VtecAccord

Reaction score
Nice ride man! One of the cleanest conversion i've seen on a 6th gen!! Can't wait to see your engine/interior pictures!

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
I don't know how I missed this thread I've seen your car on TAC a while ago and fell in love with it, did you change your front bumper it does not look the same. After seeing the headlight conv I really wanted to do the same it looks so clean it's one of the best show accord coupes I've seen, the conversion came out great. I won't have my car for Importfest but I'll be there and I'll stop by to say hi. I was there last year and from looking at your car you better place it's a sick car.

CG3H22T

Reaction score
dreman said:
I don't know how I missed this thread I've seen your car on TAC a while ago and fell in love with it, did you change your front bumper it does not look the same. After seeing the headlight conv I really wanted to do the same it looks so clean it's one of the best show accord coupes I've seen, the conversion came out great. I won't have my car for Importfest but I'll be there and I'll stop by to say hi. I was there last year and from looking at your car you better place it's a sick car.

Thanks man , really appreciate the kind words , and yeah for sure come stop by and say hi , would love to meet fellow Accord owners :)

Back