CG3H22T's 1998 Honda Accord CUSTOM LX 2 dr.

Twobit

Reaction score
For 25k I would have just gone and bought a IS300 for 15k, then slapped a turbo on it and dyno it...suspension and wheels and call it a day. that would be pimp as hell

or a wrx or sti atleast....lol it's all a persons preferences though.

Nice to say you have the #1 fastest street legal accord though right?

retroshark

Reaction score
street legal???? are you mad!

it has an engine swap, a turbo, its missing important emisisons devices, i guarantee it has no cat... its not even cose to being legal.

and 25k, thats nothing. id rather have a fast accord then an average is300.

Jeffro

Reaction score
retroshark said:
street legal???? are you mad!

it has an engine swap, a turbo, its missing important emisisons devices, i guarantee it has no cat... its not even cose to being legal.

and 25k, thats nothing. id rather have a fast accord then an average is300.

No emisisons laws where I'm at in Ohio, so as far as I'm concerned, its legal ;)

retroshark

Reaction score
i still dont think its legal, im sure there is something that makes it illegal, probably the ecu

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
he said its going into storage, which means its probably only have a few miles on it since it got the goodies. so i am going to say not street drivable, hence not street legal according to the book. to the tuners, probalby legal

CG3H22T

Reaction score
retroshark said:
i still dont think its legal, im sure there is something that makes it illegal, probably the ecu

Actually in Ontario a vehicle has to pass both Safety and an Emissions test for it to be legal and registered to drive on the road.

As you can see mine has both , since my vehicle is plated..

As for ecu I run AEM EMS for mine . I doubt that is illegal :p

retroshark

Reaction score
most states count any ecu other than the stock one illegal.

im not complaining, my cars totally illegal, but i drive it, and i get it passed in emitions tests, so whatever lol

CG3H22T

Reaction score
retroshark said:
most states count any ecu other than the stock one illegal.

im not complaining, my cars totally illegal, but i drive it, and i get it passed in emitions tests, so whatever lol

Thats cool Im in the same boat , mine passed emission and I drive it at night and on the weekends, I work during the day and parking it downtown just isnt an option .....so she stays parked during the day at home in garage :)

Back