CG6 - 99 Sedan EX - Minor Pic UPDATE!! 10/20/11

CG6

Reaction score
Re: CG6 - 99 Sedan EX - UPDATE!! 6/17/11

wassup bro ima newbie and im slammed but i cant get my rear bumper bracket to pass the wheel....may i asked how do u shave the bumpers and relocate the screw ??...and if u have any pics of the actual work...ive been trying to figure out how without paying out of pocket but i hae no cluee

here you go theres a DIY on here...

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33919

the only different thing i did instead of the zip tie i used a tap screw :thumbsup:

Good Luck!

CG6

Reaction score

thanks bro how you car coming along...

loomietune

Reaction score

wassup bro thnks for the diy and i see ur on 18s so im guessing ur on stretch tires ? i have a 2000 accord just like urs in green and wanted to do xxr 527 and want to know ur opinion should i do 17s or 18s and how do i go about this stretch thing...also want to space em out a lil if u have any advice on dat too thnkss

99accord boi

Reaction score

daaaamn that looks super clean
wheel/tire specs?

CG6

Reaction score

wassup bro thnks for the diy and i see ur on 18s so im guessing ur on stretch tires ? i have a 2000 accord just like urs in green and wanted to do xxr 527 and want to know ur opinion should i do 17s or 18s and how do i go about this stretch thing...also want to space em out a lil if u have any advice on dat too thnkss

no prob bro yea my tires are stretched... when it comes to the wheels everything matters to be honest... from ofset to width to rims size and if you want to be slamed or stance... and its the same for the tire stretch depending on the width of the wheel thats how you would go about the stretch.

Back