Chido's Coupe T-Shirt teaser....updated 11/18 printed

CHID0

Reaction score
Re: Chido's Coupe T-Shirt teaser

get rid of the "power of dreams" part

the letters look cool, but i wonder how much it would cost to print tht :skurred:

Yeah that might have been a bit much, maybe i'll throw the 6gen accord dot com in that place....

agreed, ditch the slogan.

and is the alien sandscript writing supposed to be there?

it looks almost proto-Vulcan, perhaps pre-industrial Romulan, I never can tell the difference! *guffaw*

umm I think it would look great with just simply the picture of your car and the site name on the sleeve, that's a winner right there.

That's actually the car specs, wanted a layered look, the res makes it look like alien script though. Also could be considered conflicting ideologies since it is the stock specs and i'm overlaying a modded image over it....:doh:

Looks badass IMO.

:thumbup:

i think it would look better if it was plain with only the coupe pics and the 6ga on the side.
you can probally hit up lilfotoman on v6p to print it for you. he and his friend just started their own printing business.
http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=202829

I believe the "official" coupe shirt has been designed and approved but just never got produced, this is essentially wishful thinking that may turn into a one off design for self.....

I WANT IT... go now make send me one in a big boy size.. .make it 4 i want GO GO GO GO GO ... 3xl <- big boned... make them black too.. GO im not gonna say it again....

i LIED GOOOOOOO

:beer:

:huh:

PEPSI411

Reaction score

honestly i love it and would buy right now! make it!

but mayb cg2 instead of cg3 on the vin?

Last edited:

shavedaccord

Reaction score

lose the VIN, I think that looks retarded. Rest looks good though.

Back